Violin Composition Book
Whether you’re an ambitious violin student, aspiring composer or a teacher looking for a tool to promote creativity, the Meridee Winters Violin Composition Book is a versatile tool for taking notes, recording your creative ideas and helping spark new ones.
With a visually fun layout and space for both notated music and written work, this violin journal can meet the needs of any violin student or independent learner.
The violin journal includes:
- Staff paper for notating music, song ideas and more
- Notebook pages for writing out lyrics, melody lines and more
- Goal-setting Pages
- Idea pages – great for titles and other small sparks of brilliance
- A “build-it-yourself” table of contents to easily locate your work
- Room for doodling, dreaming and creating song stories
We Also Recommend
Chord Crash Course Book 2: A Teach Yourself Piano Book for Older Beginners and Adults