Piano Composition Book
Whether you’re an ambitious piano student, aspiring songwriter, or a teacher looking for a tool to promote creativity, the Meridee Winters Piano Composition Book is a versatile tool for taking notes, recording your great ideas and helping spark new ones.
With a visually fun layout and space for both notated music and written work, this book can meet the needs of any music student or independent learner.
The piano journal includes:
- Staff paper and keyboards for notating music, song ideas and more
- Notebook pages for writing out lyrics, chord progressions and more
- Goal-setting Pages
- Idea pages – great for titles and other small sparks of brilliance
- A “build-it-yourself” table of contents to easily locate your work
- Room for doodling, dreaming and creating song stories
We Also Recommend